Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Better late than never but it's my turn to hand out some awards to bloggers I enjoy or who I think deserve it. Having received 3 of these awards I think I'm supposed to be nominating 21 other blogs but I think I'll struggle as I don't read that many. Anyway, here goes. I'm going to cheat a little and give people the choice of which one they want to take and ask them to nominate up to 7 other bloggers and link in to their blogs.
In no particular order....
1. Debs from the Lehners in France. Hers was the first blog I read and I shall miss her while she makes the transition from a blogger in France to a blogger in the UK. I'm sure the posts will be just as brilliant.
2. Lindsay - Queen of the Supertrikes!
3. Dulwich Divorcee because her blog is great
4. Manu, because he spends his time working out new ways to break things. Fabulous!
5. Jaywalker because she is, without doubt, the most hilarious Eurodrone and vegetable carver in the known blogworld, possibly even the world
6. Blogthatmama because I love her blog and she's trying to sell her house too so sisters must stick together!
7. Marmite Toasty because she's a fellow Marmite lover (and an inspiration)
8. Shakespeare's Housekeeper - a new blog I found through the Black Boxes but whose blog is really entertaining
9. Sandi McBride because......... I don't need a reason
10. Working Mum because she has millions of balls to juggle and most of the time she doesn't drop them!
Chose your award and pass it on all you clever people!